Barcode Scanner Price in Bangladesh
A barcode scanner also called a POS scanner, or a price scanner is used to read the information contained in a barcode. The scanner consists of a lens, a light source, and an image sensor that translates optical impulses into electrical ones. It also contains decoder circuitry analyzing the barcode's image data provided by the sensor and sending that content to a computer.
We have provided all the premium Barcode Scanner of different bands all over Bangladesh since 2006. We are the Authorized Distributor of world-renowned brands ZKTeco, Realtime, Virdi, DSPPA, B&Ton, VIANS, Nexakey, and many more in Bangladesh. We are the importer of all the high-end Barcode Scanners, and we offer these scanners to our customers at the best price in Bangladesh.
How does a barcode scanner work?
A barcode scanner uses light beams to scan and digitally convert printed barcodes. Then decodes the data and sends it to a computer. A scanner consists of a lens, a source of light, and a light sensor that can translate optical impulses into electric signals. Barcode scannerS contain a decoder that analyses the image data by the sensor. After scanning, it links to a host computer to pass along the captured information.
The decoder can decode the barcodes and translate the data into a format that we can read. It also has special application software to put this data into inventory records for monitoring the work-in-progress or receiving and sending files. This helps reduce the chances of human error by quickening tasks such as managing assets, monitoring point-of-sale transactions, and tracking inventory.
Types of Barcode Scanner
Based on the amount of data, two types of barcode scanners are available:
- 1D Code - A linear black and white gap of different widths is found primarily in digital applications. They can be up to 12 characters long and are often used for data storage or machine-readable Code. 90% of applications use this type of Code.
- 2D Code - 2D Codes can be spanned in both horizontal and vertical patterns, as the name suggests. This facilitates 2-dimensional readability. Although much smaller in size than the 1D Code, it can hold up to 100 characters and thus store a lot more information.
Best Barcode scanner for your business
If you're opening a business or are keeping track of a huge warehouse, the barcode scanner one of the most important features is. Barcode scanners are able to make it easy to categorize and pull up prices. It is also used to keep track of all your inventory and can send and store data in file documents on your computer. Best barcode scanners are:
Advantages of Barcode Scanner
- Improve Efficiency
- Reduced errors
- Save times
- Increased Productivity
- Business Intelligence
Things to Consider When Buying a Barcode Scanner
There are several features and characteristics that can help you determine which handheld scanner is the best for your needs.
- Connectivity - Some barcode scanners are Bluetooth-enabled, which means they can connect to your network wirelessly and transmit data to a computerized maintenance management system or other database or application.
- Durability - Devices that require a handheld scanner with an IP rating of IP54 or IP65 can be used in harsh weather, such as when performed underwater spray or dust. In order to withstand these conditions, you'll need a specialized handheld scanner designed for use in your typical environment.
- Scanning Capabilities - A handheld barcode scanner capable of decoding 1D, 2D, and Postal symbols as required is an essential part of the company's handheld marketing solution.
- Scanning Distance - The scanning distance defines how well a barcode scanner can decode different types of barcodes. For instance, a 1D barcode at a distance of 10 to 12 inches may be decoded by the device while it may require a closer distance for PDF417 or Postal symbolizes.
- Scanning Speed - A handheld barcode scanner is perfect for large-scale scanning requirements. Its rapid, continuous scanning capabilities will help you keep up with your data playback and analysis.
Digi-Mark Solution has available Barcode scanners of different brands with the best market price for the Dealer or retail customers. You can buy from our head office (Dhaka Motijheel), IDB branch, Multiplan branch, Uttara Branch, or Chittagong showrooms. We have dedicated Technical engineers to assist all over Bangladesh. Total setup and after-sale support can be ensured at the best price. To know more details, please get in touch with Us at our Facebook Page or 01979-234344.
Last Modified On: 07-03-2022