Thermal Printer Price in Bangladesh
A thermal printer makes use of heat and light in order to create images on paper. It is popularly used in various industries, such as travel, banking, entertainment, retail, and healthcare. Thermal printing relies on thermal papers, which are mainly used in creating images and labels. Thermal printing doesn't use ink or toner, but thermal papers are used for many other things than Paperless Heat Transfer Diseases.
We have provided all the premium Thermal Printers of different bands all over Bangladesh since 2006. We are the Authorized Distributor of world-renowned brands ZKTeco, Realtime, Virdi, DSPPA, B&Ton, VIANS, Nexakey, and many more in Bangladesh. We are the importer of all the high-end Thermal Printers, and we offer these thermal printers to our customers at the best price in Bangladesh.
How does a Thermal Printer work?
Thermal printers work by producing an image on paper using heat. The thermal printing process uses heat to turn black onto a clear dye coating. This is a popular printing style for many kinds of transactions, such as airline tickets, retail receipts, banking transactions, healthcare uses, and school records.
Two types of thermal printers: those that allow you to produce high-quality labels, receipts, and other media quickly and conveniently, and those that offer good mobility with little to transport should you need to use the printer remotely. Label printers and thermal recuperators are two of the main kinds of Thermal printers.
Types of Thermal Printers
There are two types of thermal printers: Direct thermal printers and Thermal transfer printers.
- Direct Thermal Printer - Direct thermal printing involves the heat from the printhead being applied to the thermal paper directly. This causes a chemical reaction in the special heat layer, turning the paper black. And It is worth being noted that modern Thermal paper is much more resistant to environmental influences than before, so the color stays fresh for several years.
- Thermal Transfer Printers - Thermal transfer printers work in a slightly different way. Instead of pressing directly onto the printing material, the print headFROMMajestic Inkj Charisma Elongated Ribbon technology films the ink ribbon on top of the printing material. The film then dries there, making a slowly transferring print which is seen as a kind of impressionist painting.
Best Thermal Printers
Thermal printing is a better quality way to print all kinds of items, and you will be glad that you made the switch to this better quality printing method. We import premium internationally branded Thermal Printers. We offer Thermal Printers at the best price in Bangladesh. We've rounded up favorite Thermal Printers models below.
Advantages of Thermal Printers
- Low noise.
- High printing speed.
- More durable compared to other printers.
- More efficient and faster in printing
- No involvement of cartridge or ribbon
- organization can save investment by using thermal
- monochromic ones compared to other forms of printing.
- More durable compared to other printers.
- No extra cost for toner or ink.
- Longer life because there are few moving parts.
- Easy to use
- It is Largely inexpensive and comes in various sizes and models.
- Easy to operate.
Things to consider before buying a Thermal Printer
A thermal printer is a must-have for records and bills. Before you buy any ThermalPrinter, here is a guide on what to look before investing in it:
- Resolution - The Thermal printer has a resolution that is directly proportional to the detailing of a printed label. Why? The standard resolution for a thermal printer is anything above 200 dots per inch (DPI). However, a very detailed and clean label would need a resolution of 300 dpi to 600 dpi.
- Energy source it requires - Portable thermal printers are recommended for people who do moveable tasks. Batteries-powered Thermal Printers are easily fixed and connected to a power outlet in one place, which makes it easy to use them anywhere you need to use them.
- Printing Capacity - A thermal printer is based on how much volume of bills or receipts it can print. If your business needs a high volume of printing, you might want to consider buying a high-end product. If not, a printer and putting a load on it even if it is not meant for such workload might destroy it completely.
Digi-Mark Solution has available Thermal Printers of different brands with the best market price for the Dealer or retail customers. You can buy from our head office (Dhaka Motijheel), IDB branch, Multiplan branch, Uttara Branch, or Chittagong showrooms. We have dedicated Technical engineers to assist all over Bangladesh. Total setup and after-sale support can be ensured at the best price. To know more details, please get in touch with Us at our Facebook Page or 01979-234344.
Last Modified On: 07-03-2022