POS Terminal Price in Bangladesh
Point of Sale Terminal is a system that allows business owners to record the time, place, and other details about when they sell their goods or provide services. It also provides customers with a receipt as well as accounting information for your company. Point of Sale has software that can be configured for different features. Through this, your employees can choose products or services to sell at the click of a button and automatically calculate taxes.
We have provided all the premium POS Terminal of different bands all over Bangladesh since 2006. We are the Authorized Distributor of world-renowned brands ZKTeco, Realtime, Virdi, DSPPA, B&Ton, VIANS, Nexakey, and many more in Bangladesh. We are the importer of all the high-end POS Terminals, and we offer POS Terminals to our customers at the best price in Bangladesh.
How does a POS work?
Point-of-sale systems in retail stores are used to refer to the cash register at a store. Today, modern POS terminals are entirely digital, meaning you can check out a customer anywhere on a computer or device using an app and internet connection. All you need is your smartphone! Normally a POS system takes the steps:
- A scanner scans the item and looks up the inventory for its current selling price.
- When items sell, the inventory is updated to show them as sold.
- Calculates the final price and calculates taxes, discounts, etc.
- Interacts with the customer relations management system.
- Transacts with a merchant services account for credit cards or checks.
- Prints a sales receipt.
POS system for different purposes:
Based on the types of products you will be selling, some specific features and customization can help you to streamline the order processing. While some systems are built to address these needs, your basic setup almost always remains consistent.
- Apparel - Garment sellers will notice that each of their products might need a composite (parent) SKU that represents the brand, and they also need multiple child SKUs. You upload these into the digital catalog as such.
- Electronic goods - This technology makes it easier to identify not just the model and make of a good but also the specific item within the store. They are uploaded into POS software that is used when an item is scanned at check-out.
- Package products and groceries - These categories need both a Unit-of-Measure (UOM) and an expiry date. You use the UOM to define how much of which product you will sell at what price, while the expiry dates help identify goods that are fast approaching their use-by date so they can be discounted for sale.
- Restaurant - A single-screen point of sale system with the ability to manage reservations, process orders, and accept feedback is a better dining experience.
- Jewelry - A POS system that has a special function of recognizing misbilling might be helpful to prevent duplicate billing. This software can also send reminders for frequent stock audits, and it is an inexpensive way to help stores save money.
Best POS Terminals for your business:
If you want to look your best in business, you must take the POS system. We import premium internationally branded POS Terminal. We offer POS Terminal at the best price in Bangladesh. We've rounded up favorite POS Terminals models below.
Advantages of POS system:
- Saves Managerial Time
- Increases Speed of Service
- Offers Detailed Customer Insights
- Has Software That Grows As Business Trends Change
- Boosts Revenue
- Provides Accurate, Real-time Data
- Automates Tasks
- Offers Centralized Operations And Analytics
- Ensures Secured Information
Factors to be considered before buying a POS system:
- Purpose - At first, you have to define the needs of your business. You should identify the important features, functions, and services that run your business - like your check-out process, inventory levels, customer relationship management.
- See the POS in action - Now that you know exactly what a point-of-sale system is, it's time to see them in action. To do so, ask for references from the local POS vendors that you are considering.
- Budget - You should set a budget before buying a POS system. The cost of a POS system will vary depending on the size of your business, as well as some other factors like the number and types of registers you're using.
- Brand & Vendor - Look up the brand and the vendor of the POS Terminal you'd like to purchase- Make sure that you hire a vendor with a good reputation that produces top-notch customer service and takes your issues to heart. After this, you won't regret making these sorts of purchases. And define which brand and model you desire in advance; if you verify to choose the latest brand or model of POS Terminals in advance, you can get the high-quality POS Terminals.
Digi-Mark Solution has available POS Terminals of different brands with the best market price for the Dealer or retail customers. You can buy from our head office (Dhaka Motijheel), IDB branch, Multiplan branch, Uttara Branch, or Chittagong showrooms. We have dedicated Technical engineers to assist all over Bangladesh. Total setup and after-sale support can be ensured at the best price. To know more details, please get in touch with Us at our Facebook Page or 01979-234344.
Last Modified On: 01-03-2022