DVR Price in Bangladesh
If you need to install security cameras, you may have already heard of the term DVR. DVRs are a key consideration when selecting monitors for your security cameras. It is essential that you are aware of the various types of DVR and know which one is best for your setup.
Digital Video Recorder (DVR) is a device that captures the footage digitally and stores it on a hard drive so that you can view it any time based on your convenience. The analog cameras are connected via coaxial cables into the digital video recorder. We've supplied the majority of DVR in Bangladesh with distinctive brands since 2006 and built a reputation for being the authorized distributor of well-regarded brands ZKTeco, and authorized dealer of Dahua, Hikvision, TVT, and many more in Bangladesh. We're known for having all the premium DVR at the lowest costs in Bangladesh.
How does a DVR work?
Modern security cameras mostly use analog signals and therefore require DVRs to convert them into digital forms before saving them. DVRs are capable of collecting inputs from a number of security cameras.
A DVR system is composed of CCTV cameras connected to a DVR device. The DVR device can record digital videos. To obtain a digital CCTV system, replace the onsite VCR system with DVR technology.
DVRs can handle input from numerous inputs, whether from numerous cameras or all at once. You can watch all the recorded content at any moment, or you can watch it around one by one after completely finishing it. With no exception, the DVR operates through a single cable and without using any extra switches, multiplexers, or quads.
Types of DVR
DVRs are available in sizes that range from small, pocket-sized ones to large PC-sized ones. Additionally, a few DVRs can be connected to an external network, allowing you to view the recordings via the internet.
The main types of DVRs include:
- Embedded DVRs: An embedded DVR uses a unique operating system that is closed to external networks. This is a standalone unit that collects analog CCTV camera inputs and stores them in local memory after compression. The OS and software are on a chip, and it has an HDD to save the images. This means it is less vulnerable to viruses, hackers, and other malicious software, so it is highly secure.
- Hybrid DVRs: Hybrid DVRs use inputs from both analog and IP cameras. This gives you the choice of using standard cameras in low-risk areas and HD IP cameras in risky areas. It can be useful in situations where you wish to increase the number of security cameras without needing to get another system. The only drawback is that the IP cameras must use Ethernet cables in order to function.
- PC-Based DVRs - PC-based DVR is a device that is integrated into your computer. The DVR card your computer has, along with its other components, usually is located in the computer tower or rack alongside other standard components.
Best DVR Price in BD
Digi-mark Solution is authorized to distributor all renowned internationally branded DVRs, including Dahua, Hikvision, ZKTeco, and TVT. We have both reliable and best-quality DVRs, including those made by Dahua, Hikvision, and ZKTeco. If you have to set up more cameras, you need to buy DVR as your amount of cameras. DVR channel should be equal to your camera's amount. If your premises are large and you installed 30 or more cameras, you have to pick Dahua XVR5832S-X, Dahua XVR5864S-X. On the other hand, you can buy also Dahua XVR1A08, Dahua DH-XVR1B16H 16, etc.
Best 4 Channel DVR Price in Bangladesh
To secure your small premises may you have to install 1 to 4 security camera. And for video recording with high resolution, also you have to buy a 4 channel DVR. We offer all the high-end DVRs at the lowest price in Bangladesh. Most of the 4 channel DVR prices are 3200 taka to 5500 taka.
8 Channel DVR Price in Bangladesh
If your security cameras are more than 4 and less than 9 cameras, you have to purchase a high-quality 8 Channel DVR. For better resolution, you must buy a DVR within 4000 taka to 10,000 taka.
16 Channel DVR Price in BD
If you need coverage in a large area, you have to install more security cameras; also, you need a DVR with more channels. To buy a 16-channel DVR, surely you have to pay 7000 taka to 15000 taka depending on the features. Best 16 CH DVRs are available at Digi-Mark Solution at a low price in Bangladesh.
Key Features of DVR system
A DVR helps to ensure your recorded footage is quality enough. But all the DVRs are not the same, and these are different in their specific features. Frames rate is an important feature which is ensured the footage quality. ‘Frames per second’ is essentially the number of still images a DVR records in a second. In addition, we look at some special features, for example, video compression, such as H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265/H.264+/H.264, Encoding resolution, Video bite rate, Audio bite rate, Dual or single stream, input/output ports, etc.
Advantages of DVR
- Prevent undesirable actions
- Increase protection
- Ensuring scalability
- Eliminate Theft
- Protect False Liability Claims
- Prevent Robberies
- Safeguard your business
Important factors to consider before buying a DVR
The number of Video Channels - The number of DVR channels should be equal to the number of cameras. It is best to buy a DVR with as many channels as possible rather than buying more DVRs as soon as more channels are needed.
- Hard Drive size - All DVRs have a built-in hard disk, so if you select a model, be certain that it is large enough to suit all your needs.
- Resolution - The majority of cameras offer the ability to set the recording resolution to "D1" (720 × 576 pixels). Some more advanced cameras that work with IP cams, however, can record in HD (1280 × 720).
- Frame Rate - To get the smoothest motion pictures available, you'll need a recorder that can run at 25Frames per Second.
- Online Access - Most DVRs have a network connection, letting you use video footage on computers or a smartphone. Be sure you find out about your device before the DVR for a recording job if you select it.
- Brand & Vendor - Look up the brand and the vendor of the camera you'd like to purchase- Make sure that you hire a vendor with a good reputation that produces top-notch customer service and takes your issues to heart. After this, you won't regret making these sorts of purchases. And define which brand and model you desire in advance; if you verify to choose the latest brand or model of DVRs in advance, you can choose the most suitable DVR.
Best DVR Price list in Bangladesh
Digi-Mark Solution has available DVRs from various leading brands for sale at our head office (Dhaka Motijheel), IDB branch, Multiplan branch, Uttara Branch, Chittagong showrooms. We have dedicated Technical engineers to assist all over Bangladesh. Total setup and after-sale support can be ensured at the best price. To know more details, please Contact Us at our Facebook Page or 01979-234344
Last Modified On: 23-08-2022