IP Phone Price in Bangladesh
Sometimes we need to move our offices, but it is not so easy to change the cabling path to reach the telephone set in its new location. In this case, if you use IP phones, you can move your phone from one place to another. IP phone is a system that uses an internet connection to send and receive voice data. Unlike a regular telephone that uses landlines to transmit analog signals, IP phones connect to the Internet via a router and modem. In a word, which phone can be used through the Internet is an IP phone.
Digi-Mark Solution is the authorized distributor of all the high-end internationally branded IP Phones and provides IP Phones at the best price all over Bangladesh.
How does an IP Phone work?
An IP Phone makes calls through the internet connection instead of a regular landline connection. This VoIP system converts analog voice signals into digital signals over a broadband connection. A VoIP server is used to connect calls to other telephone networks. VoIP system stores data securely in the cloud. You can manage the system through the online dashboard. This dashboard allows users to adjust contacts, business phone numbers, call forwarding, and add new phone numbers.
What do you need for an IP phone?
1. First of all there must be an internet connection.
2. Photocopy of a national identity card will be required.
3. Registration form has to be filled out while buying an IP phone.
4. And 2 copies photo
How to connect an IP Phone to the Internet?
It is very easy to connect an IP Phone to the Internet. Usually, an IP Phone no needs any separate adapter to connect Internet. Just need to connect a router's LAN port t with the IP phone LAN port via the internet cable.
How can many conference calls be added at the same time?
The capacity of an IP phone is more huge than any other phone. These IP phones can hold conferences with up to 10,000 people at the same time, which is not possible without the IP phone.
What is the price of an IP phone in Bangladesh?
There are different types of IP phones available at different prices in Bangladesh. Digi-Mark Solution imports high-quality internationally branded IP phones of different brands, and we offer IP phones with a starting price of 2500 taka. If you want a better experience in the call, you should buy an IP phone with the price of 4000 taka or more. On the other hand, if you need a video IP phone, you have to fix your budget for an IP phone with 8000 taka or more. So at first, you have to confirm your requirement, that means what features you want in your IP phone. The price range depends on your feature demand.
If you want an IP phone with a low budget, you can choose one from Fanvil X1SP PoE or Grandstream GRP2601P. Or, if you need an expensive IP with high features such as video, android system etc., you should buy Grandstream GXV3350, Grandstream GBX20 or FANVIL X6.
Key Features of IP phone
The main feature of an IP phone is it allows voice calls through IP networks. In addition, IP phone allows video calling, team chat, text messaging, online faxing, records and logs of calls, easy conference call access, call routing, call recording, call analytics, auto attendant, etc.
Advantages of IP Phones
- Low Cost - VoIP uses an internet connection to make calls and receive calls. This can reduce your business running costs by eliminating the need for lots of individual telephone lines.
- Flexibility - IP phones are incredibly flexible. This flexibility means that it is easy to build an IP telephone system that meets your business's telephony needs. The only limit is your bandwidth - that means you can theoretically add thousands of users.
- Scalability - Who is using a landline have to pay for each phone line; also, they are limited by the number of phone lines they can afford. But the IP phone system has no restrictions like that. If your business needs to add another phone line, all they have to do is add an IP phone to their router and not have to worry about the cost of an additional phone line.
- Portability - The most one advantage is the IP phone is portable. Portability is the ideal key for any business.
- Easy to integrate - IP Phones are very easy to integrate into your business. VoIP phones significantly improve productivity within the workforce. It also allows for greater customer service, as information can be brought up, sent, and received faster.
IP Phone Price list in Bangladesh 2022
|Fanvil X3U Enterprise IP Phone
|| 0 ৳
|Fanvil X1S/X1SP Enterprise IP Phone
|| 0 ৳
|Fanvil X5S 6 Line Executive Gigabit IP Phone
|| 0 ৳
|Grandstream GRP2614 4-line Carrier-Grade IP Phone
|| 0 ৳
|Grandstream GXP1620/1625 simple and reliable IP Phone
|| 0 ৳
|Grandstream GXV3380 Android Smart Video Phone
|| 0 ৳
|Grandstream GAC2500 Android Conference Phone
|| 0 ৳
|| 0 ৳
|Grandstream GXP1630 Gigabit IP Phone
Buying Guide for IP phone
Some important factors you must consider before buying an IP phone. Especially you need to consider some questions such as,
- Single line or Multi-line VoIP phones?
- PoE or mains-powered VoIP phones?
- What VoIP phone features do I need?
- Wired or wireless phones?
- Is it compatible with hosted VoIP service?
- How easy are your VoIP phones to set up?
Digi-Mark Solution has available high-quality IP Phones of different brands with the best market price for the Dealer or retail customers. You can buy from our head office (Dhaka Motijheel), IDB branch, Multiplan branch, Uttara Branch, Chittagong showrooms. We have dedicated Technical engineers to assist all over Bangladesh. Total setup and after-sale support can be ensured at the best price. To know more details about IP Phones, please feel free to Contact Us on our Facebook Page or 01979-234344
Last Modified On: 27-08-2022