Burglar Alarm Price in Bangladesh
The intruder or burglar alarm is a set of devices to protect an object from intruders and provide notifications to the owner. It may be a simple alarm system suited for simpler structures, but it can also protect larger buildings and improve life amenities. Designers, usually the installation company or installer, can help you choose an optimal solution based on the facility's features and your needs. More advanced alarm systems may do functions like access control (motorized gates, electric strikes in wickets/doors) heat, and lighting control, among other things related to home automation.
We have provided all the premium Burglar Alarms of different bands all over Bangladesh since 2006. We are the Authorized Distributor of world-renowned brands ZKTeco, Realtime, Virdi, DSPPA, B&Ton, VIANS, Nexakey, and many more in Bangladesh. We are the importer of high-end Burglar Alarms, and we offer burglar alarms to our customers at the best price in Bangladesh.
How does a Burglar Alarm work?
Burglar alarm systems work by being connected to a control panel. This control panel enables you to activate and deactivate the different sensors at any given moment using a code or turning off the system. Modern technology has allowed homeowners to remotely access their burglar alarm system through an app developed by your chosen security systems provider, which is on their smartphone.
You can use your smartphone to receive notifications, set and unset alarms, sound off an alarm during a break-in or emergency. An external siren is installed outside your property to alert you and the neighbors of an incident. Inside there's also an internal bell that goes off when alerted by the incident.
Your security systems provider will connect your burglar alarm system to an alarm monitoring center for increased protection. When the alarm is triggered, the control panel sends a signal to the monitoring center, and operators there interpret those signals before attempting contact with you. If they receive no response, they'll contact local police immediately.
Types of Burglar Alarm Sytems
Burglar alarms generally fall into two main categories - wired or wireless, and two main sub-categories - audible or monitored.
- Wired Burglar Alarm system - A wired burglar alarm, sometimes called a hard-wired alarm, is connected to the home's electricity and runs throughout it.
- Wireless Burglar Alarm system - Wireless burglar alarms use batteries and transmit signals using radio frequency.
- Audible Burglar Alarm (Sound only) system - Audible intruder alarms are equipped with a siren or bell that sounds when the alarm is activated. A deterrent, it only draws attention to the building and cannot be monitored by a security company. It is more suited to low-risk homes than other types of alarms of this kind.
- Remotely Monitored Burglar Alarm system - If you live in a major city or high crime area, installing an intruder alarm that is remotely monitored will help provide more protection. When activated, this alarm can sound like a siren or bell and also send an alert to the external security company; they will contact you if something is wrong with your house alarm.
Uses of Burglar Alarm
Burglar alarm systems can be used for a variety of applications, including industrial areas such as offices, warehouses, and factories. It can also be used at residential homes and garages. In addition, you can use it at any commercial premises, including shops, restaurants, hotels. Storage facilities.
Advantages of Burglar Alarm
Burglar alarm systems offer many benefits to homeowners and business owners. The most valuable thing they offer is the protection of your family or employees, which lowers the chance that your home or business will be targeted by a burglar.
- Preventing Burglary
- Protection against fires, carbon monoxide poisoning, and floods
- Emergency service
- Watch your home remotely
- Peace of mind
Best Burglar Alarm Price in BD
The best home security systems are simple to operate and offer high-quality monitoring for your home. They comprise a mix of wireless sirens, keypads, sensors, and cameras to augment your safety. We import premium internationally branded burglar alarms. We offer burglar alarms at the best price in Bangladesh. The price range of the best burglar alarm is about 1500taka to 14,000taka. We've rounded up favorite burglar alarm models below.
Things you have to keep in mind before buying a Burglar Alarm
- What type of Burglar Alarm would suit you? - There are different types of Burglar Alarms are available on the market, such as bells-only alarms, wired, wireless, and remotely monitored. So before buying, you have to consider what type of burglar alarm would be suited for you.
- What alarm features do you need? - As well as the alarm itself, there are a number of extras that you might want to consider. You have to consider also the features are sensors, remote maintenance, zonal, panic button, smoke alarm, floods detector, keyfobs, etc.
- Brand & Vendor - Look up the brand and the vendor of the Burglar Alarm you'd like to purchase- Make sure that you hire a vendor with a good reputation that produces top-notch customer service and takes your issues to heart. After this, you won't regret making these sorts of purchases. And define which brand and model you desire in advance; if you verify to choose the latest brand or model of Burglar Alarm in advance, you can get the high-quality Burglar Alarms.
Burglar alarm price list in Bangladesh
| NG-A100 Wireless Wifi Alarm Kit
|| 0 ৳
|KING PIGEON S120 GSM ALARM SYSTEM
|| 0 ৳
|King Pigeon K9 GSM 3G 4G Alarm System
|| 0 ৳
|KING PIGEON (MODEL-SR-60)
|| 0 ৳
|King Pigeon SM-100 Wireless Ionization Smoke Sensor
|| 0 ৳
|King Pigeon PIR-01 Wired PIR Motion Detector
|| 0 ৳
|MC06-1 WINDOW ENTRY ALARM
|| 0 ৳
Digi-Mark Solution has available Burglar Alarm of different brands with the best market price for the Dealer or retail customers. You can buy from our head office (Dhaka Motijheel), IDB branch, Multiplan branch, Uttara Branch, or Chittagong showrooms. We have dedicated Technical engineers to assist all over Bangladesh. Total setup and after-sale support can be ensured at the best price. To know more details, please get in touch with Us at our Facebook Page or 01979-234344
Last Modified On: 27-08-2022